Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Since I left...

I've been gone for awhile, haven't I?

So...

I went to a bible camp from Sunday the 12th to Friday the 17th.  Everyday we would:

7:00-wake up (& get dressed etc.)
8:00-quiet time(read bibles and respond)
8:45-breakfast
9:30-chapel with Aunt Sue
11:30-activities (I did boating)
12:45-lunch (really good food!)
1:30-swimming
3:00-recreation time (boating, craft, mini-golf, snack)
4:00-free time in cabins
5:45-dinner
6:30-chapel
9:00-prepare for bed
10:30-official lights out

It sure was fun, but phew was it exhausting! 

For boating you could either go in a paddle-boat, a row-boat, a canoe, or a kayak.  The kayaks were my favorite!  They were a little tippy though, and I did fall in.  But it felt good!  Except for the bottom of the lake was like up to your ankles in lake slime.  Y-U-C-K-Y spells yucky.

The food was also really good.  Not as good as like thanksgiving food, but pretty good.

For free time I mostly did boating but I also had snack and went mini-golfing.

••○••


So, right when I got home from camp I litterally ate lunch, used the bathroom, grabbed a book to read and went out the door to go to Illinois. 

Now I sit in my grandma's living room listening to this annoying TV show my cousins are watching typing on my blog surrounded by lots of flowers from the funeral.

2 comments:

Bridgett said...

Ok you may not have intended it, but your last sentence is perfect in its description coupled with lack of explanation.

Emma said...

Thanks?!