Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I guess I have some filling-in to do...

So I just turned 12! On my birthday I:

Had breakfase in bed. Crepes! With marscepone, raspberries, fresh fresh peaches, and chocolate sauce.

Opened presents, in bed! From parents, 'My Neighbor Totoro,' a new watch; from Abigail, earrings; from grandma Judy, a PHONE!; from grandma Linny, notebooks and money; from aunt Julie, fingernail polish and giftcards; from the other Hodges, a Swiss Army Knife and Swiss Army Flashlight (I almost blinded myself!); from the Mumfords, bananagrams; from aunt Pam, a bag and a book; from Paige a KLUTZ book (I love those!). 

The reason I do that is because people always ask me what I got for my birthday, and I really don't like answering that question.

THEN we went to P. F. Changs for dinner.  I had Crispy Honey Chicken, mom and Abigail shared some kind of shrimp, and my dad ate whatever nobody else did.  It was awesome!

I had a kickbutt birthday and I wanna thank you all.  :)

No comments: