Monday, November 28, 2011

Awesomeness

It seems like I haven't put anything on here for awhile. Gee, I guess I haven't. Sorry folks! I should be more regular. It's been busy.

Let us start where I was going to before I wrote that part. Ahem, on I-can't-remember-which-one-it-was-it-was-kinda-long-ago-and-I'm-lazy Friday I went to a Chris Tomlin concert! It was so awesome I can't hardly explain it. I won't, actually, because I will end up making it sound less awesome than it was. See other blog.

Zoom zoom all the way to, erm, Wednesday. We cooked. All. Day. Seriously. Not. Kidding.

Thursday was delicious with so much food I wish you could see our fridge.

Then on Friday we shopped and I guess you could say we dropped. First time I've ever done that and it was pretty fun.

Phew!

No comments: