Monday, February 27, 2012

A Good Weekend

 Had a sleepover on Friday with Fiona and Bree after choir/a cappella (which were both awesome). We had pasta for dinner and donuts for breakfast. Now I still have the many mumbling mice song stuck in my head and it is getting really annoying.
On Sunday we went to church. On Sunday afternoons, our neighbor's granddaughter (we'll call them Alice, Isaac, and Petunia) Petunia comes over and likes to play with Cassie. So we had a bubble party.
I took pictures of trees...
The sky was especially blue, don't you think?
I even got to wear my favorite shoes.
And the weather was beautiful. Perfect.


♦♦♦


Today it was back to school. It was about an hour too long, which says something. I must have been bored or something. The people at my table are crazy. 

No comments: