Monday, March 26, 2012

Spring Break

I had a pretty fantastical one myself. We went to Springfield and stayed in a hotel where we got to swim and have and awesome time, got to meet my 4-week-old baby cousin, and got to have a tour of Lincoln's home! And guess what, I got to use something Lincoln himself used everyday: the handrail! And the steps! Cool huh?! :)
So then we celebrated my dad's birthday yesterday and that was fun too because we got to eat peanutbutterchocolatyawesomeness and ice cream and all kinds of deliciousness.
And now the weather is just amazing and it's kinda freaking me out, being March and all with temperatures of like 80, which is awesome.
AND just down the sidewalk we have new neighbors moving in and they have a DAUGHTER MY AGE!!! And she is very nice and I am really excited about that.
Today might have been the luckiest day ever; I found 3 FOUR-LEAF CLOVERS!!! Not even kidding a little bit. I found all of those today.


I hope everybody had an awesome spring break and is having an awesome spring!!

No comments: