Monday, October 22, 2012

Lately

Lately I've been at school. I think it's off to a greeeeaat start. The new building is awesome. Have I written about this? The 7th and 8th grade Jr. High room is awesome. The only thing is we have to share it with aftercare and the thing about that is I'll just say sometimes it's not the neatest when we get there in the morning. One of my favorite things is when we get to school in the moring we get to start in our Jr. High room to unpack and fill out our work plans and such. My fun job is I get to write the work plan on the white board. It's fun to write on the white board.

Lately I am obsessed I guess you could say with youtube I guess. Mostly vlogbrothers (I'm mostly through 2009) and vihart. This means hexaflexagons (1), hexaflexagons (2), hexaflexagons (3). Awesome. Nerdy. You NEED to watch these videos. And vlogbrothers too, don't forget them.

Lately I fill my mind with awesomeness in general. I'm still new to and blown away by the amazingness and awesomeness and kindness of nerdfighteria. Best wishes!

No comments: