Wednesday, February 25, 2015

in case you want to know who i am

I think you can tell a lot about a person from their music. Or at least it's interesting. I don't know if I can revive this blog, but I just had this idea, so... here you go.

Lately my Spotify most listened to albums are What A Terrible World, What A Beautiful World; The Crane Wife; All This Bad Blood; The King is Dead; Save Rock and Roll; Smoke + Mirrors; Folie a Deux; I'm Wide Awake, It's Morning; and American Beauty/American Psycho. Quite the mix, I know. (That's The Decemberists, Bastille, Fall Out Boy, Imagine Dragons, and Bright Eyes.)

I've also been enjoying Carolina Chocolate Drops and Josh Woodward, and of course the Avett Brothers, Mumford & Sons, Regina Spektor, and The Mountain Goats are old favorites.

Oh, and also whatever Mr. Koric is blasting on the smartboard speakers during Intro to Business. Love it.

No comments: