Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Definitons of Summer 2

Bare feet run through sprinklers. And bare feet run outside. And we swing.

We go to aunt's house and play outside. And uncle takes us for boat rides on the lake RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEIR HOUSE! We love their new house!

We go to the library and check out comic books. Comic books that maybe have anything to do with the Avengers. Which is like all of them. The movie was awesome!!! Really super duper really awesome fantastic really. Like I would go watch it right now. I would be up until 11:30 but who cares? I don't care who you are, if you like superheroes, are opposed to violence or have anything against movies, GO SEE IT RIGHT NOW. Seriously, it was that awesome.

Neighbors come out when they hear us outside. And the grown ups chat, the kids swing and kick their shoes off into the bushes or whatever, and the mosquitoes nearly eat us alive but it is almost always worth it.

The pool is frequently visited and friends almost always come with. And we have sleepovers and gee, I love this:

SUMMER! Mmmm, I drink in every second of cookouts and swimming and friends and family and ahh I love it.

AND Next week, we finally get to go on that camping trip to the smoky mountains! I am really excited for that. Anyway I could go on like this for quite some time but its getting late anddd.....

No comments: