Saturday, June 23, 2012

Random: thoughts, writing, etc. & miscellaneous

Very excited about going camping to the Smoky Mountains! We're having a final planning meeting on monday and leaving friday! It really snuck up on me! I know to some this may sound crazy, but i can't wait to pack. I love packing and getting everything tucked in with room to spare, especially, and getting everything organized. It really makes me happy.

The pride fest in the park by us is this weekend. Ughhhhhhh.

One of my best friends ever ever ever, Katherine, is moving to New Mexico. While I am really really really sad sad sad, I am excited excited excited to have one last sleepover this week. It will be fun fun fun. The good thing is, they're moving back to St. Louis in 3 years! What a relief! Maybe we can go to high school together. Yeah, this could work.

Piano lessons.

Pool.

Visiting Aunt R & Uncle D's new house on the lake.

I have a tan line from my watch.

Glow in the dark nail polish.

Smushed fireflies.

Summery.

No comments: