Thursday, July 26, 2012

Some Stuff

So, as you may know...

I'm 13 NOW!!! I really can't believe it. But it was seriously really THE BEST birthday I've ever had. My aunt and uncle were very very nice and generous and let me have the party at their house and shoot my bow in their yard. There was tubing and boat rides and pizza and awesome.

Among some of the many awesome things I was given, I recieved an archery target (which is also nerf-gun-dart-compatible!), some chocolate, some awesome stuff, and some very very VERY nice cards, notably the one from Bree which was so sweet it made me cry. All of them were very nice. and all of EVERYTHING and all of the awesome that happened.

There were loads of pictures (many of them very good) taken which I will try to get somehow on here soon.

*****

Other than that there's one thing I would like to share. Actually probably more because I keep on thinking! I don't know why it's like somebody put a brain IN MY HEAD!

Okay so I just finished this book awhile ago. The Fault in Our Stars. Omigosh it was the best book that I've read in awhile. (NO SPOILERS, I promise.) It might probably not interest you since the majority of people who read my blog are like, not my age. And a fair warning: there is some profanity. Anyway, it's about Hazel, a girl who has cancer and she meets Augustus Waters, with whom she promptly falls in love and she worries that she is a grenade. Augustus uses his 'Wish' he got from when he had cancer to take Hazel on a trip to Amsterdam. The ending of the book is perfect. The middle is perfect. The beginning is perfect. It's funny. It's a good book.

Whatever you do if you want to read it, DO NOT read the Wikipedia article. It WILL SPOIL THE WHOLE THING. Trust me, I know, because I DID read the Wikipedia article and I wish I hadn't.

Anyway: good book, don't read the wikipedia article; awesome birthday; and my penpal Isabel from England would like for me to mention her on my blog. Hey, Isabel!

No comments: