Monday, July 16, 2012

A Weird Dream

This is the weirdest dream I've had in awhile.

We were at a park and I saw John Green who was on a jog and I asked if I could have his autograph. He said sure and and so we ran to the park's bookstore where I bought a copy of TFiOS (The Fault in Our Stars, his latest book, not that I have actually read it) while he ran circles around the store. Then he (John Green!!) signed it with red sharpie.

It was really bizarre.

It made me happy though because this must mean that I have officially become a nerdfighter. Nerdfighters do not fight nerds, they're clearly pro-nerd. A nerdfighter is someone who, instead of being made of skin and bones and tissue like humans, are made entirely of awesome. Like me.

If you are interested in becoming a nerdfighter you don't have to do anything. If you want to be a nerdfighter, you are one. But you might want to watch this video.

No comments: