Thursday, July 18, 2013

So i joined the swim team...

I guess because I can. I mean, I know how to swim, but I don't know how to
swim, you know? Well, didn't, anyway. I've learned to much already and have only gone to two practices. I can successfully do the breast stroke, the butterfly, freestyle, and the backstroke (although probably not very well). I think the breast stroke is actually the hardest. Pull, breathe, kick, glide. Maybe because I basically taught myself how to do it from watching other people swim and then had to re-learn it, but the butterfly, which I had no clue how to do before, I find surprisingly easy. (Edit: not to say that the butterfly is easy. At all. It was just much easier that I thought it was going to be.)

And I really like coach Larry. He's hilarious.

And I really like it so far.

And I am really kinda proud of myself. I don't try new things that often.

And yeah. Yayyyyy!


(Coming up: beautiful wall collage [when {if} I finish it])

No comments: