Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Day at the Mall

Today we went to the mall while my dad was at work.  We got him, well, I shouldn't say because he might read this.  I guess I can't really say anything we got.  Dangit!

On the way my littlest sister who is about two wouldn't stop saying, "Ho Ho?"  Every time we would have to answer, "Yes, Esther, we are going to see Santa."  So we finally get there, we're waiting in line to see the guy (who by the way actually had a beard!) and she totally freaks out!  Pretty ironic, huh.  No way was my mom going to buy a picture, and the "elf" sure was ticked off.  It was funny.

After that we went to do most of our shopping for our immediate family.  Me and Abigail made presents for mom this year and today we bought each other stuff.  Gee, I can't wait! 

Well, only two more days untill Christmas!
A picture without Santa and with Esther...

Esther had a cupcake from our favorite local bakery today...

We had some snow last week...

No comments: