Monday, December 27, 2010

Now I Do the Catching Up

Christmas was two days ago.

We opened our Christmas dresses on Christmas Eve, only didn't wear them because we didn't go to Church.  We didn't go because the weather was nasty and Esther was whiny. 

Me and Abigail went to bed at 8:00 and I woke up at 11 because I really had to pee.  I also woke up at 4 because I had to pee and didn't fall back asleep because I was so excited.  I dozed until about 6 and everybody went downstairs around 6:45.  I wish I hadn't woken up so early!

I always look for my big, unwrapped present(s) from Santa first.  Well, I see if he ate the cookies, and then I do that.  This year he brought me a typewriter and Guitar Hero for our Wii that he brought last year.  After I checked that out, I opened my stocking.  That's my favorite part.  I got two awesome keychains, TONS of candy, a gyroscope, an American Girl Doll hairbrush, and a popcorn holder thing (it's awesome!).  From my parents I got a Monchhichi,  and iPod case, headphones, and fuzzy socks.
This is a picture of a Monchhichi.
  \
(in case you didn't know.)
Innit so cute?!? Mine looks a little different (this is an older version) but it is still equally as cute!

On Christmas day we went to my aunt's for brunch and I had a homemade sesame bagel, egg quiche, and a muffin.  It was so good!  My aunt got me a Rubik's Slide and this awesome hair towel.  I used it today and it dries your hair really fast!

Yesterday we went to one of my other aunt's house for Christmas with my dad's dad.  My "Santa Bag" contained candy, a pencil, some erasers, Bloonies, and more fuzzy socks (you can never have enough!). 

Today I practiced my typing a lot and the noise drove Abigail crazy.  Today we also played "Guess Who?" a bunch and Abigail won most of the time.  It was still fun.

Well, that about wraps it up! 

No comments: