Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Funny Story

Today we got presents in the mail from my aunt and uncle.  My mom put them under the tree and went in the room.  At this point, my baby-toddler-adorable-cute-sister was probably thinking, Ohhh.  Jackpot.  So she ran over and started ripping them all open!  It was hilarious!

Oh, by the way, (actually, not by the way.  I don't know why I said it that way, it has nothing to do with that. Funny.) we went to the doctor's office today and found out that I have strep-throat.  At least that's good because doctor Winnie-the-Pooh-Bear prescribed me some penicillin to make it better by Christmas... Yay!

You may be wondering why I said doctor "Winnie-the-Pooh-Bear."  Well, that's because he totally reminds me of Winnie-the-Pooh-Bear.  In a good way.   I totally love Winnie-the-Pooh-Bear.  Tigger is awesome too.  And, yes, you Eeyore.

Well, only 3 more days untill Christmas!

No comments: