Saturday, December 18, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time.....

Today is day 1 of like 6 Christmases.  Oh my goodness, I love Christmas....

We always have Christmas with the M. (I'm not going to name names...) family the Saturday before Christmas.  It's always been like that for as long as I can remember and I hope it always will be.

My grandma Judy makes the best ham ever.  It's really amazing because she smothers the outside with mustard.   It's crazy good.  We also had Jell-O salad (yes, Jell-O, my family is crazy), mashed potatoes, and corn from our farm.  My grandma also makes the best rolls.  Mmmmm...

After we ate we had  rainbow sherbert punch.  It's sooooooooooooooooo good.

Present-wise, I got a sweater, a scarf, a book, i-Tunes giftcard, a flashlight, and a watch.  Ooooooh,  I can't wait untill Santa comes!  That's my favorite part.

Oh Indiana Jones is on, gotta go.

No comments: