Thursday, January 20, 2011

Cookies

So, everyone knows that Girl Scouts sell cookies in the winter.

It's so fun.  Except for when your little sister suddenly decides to join and steal half of your customers.  And she's cute, too!  So she could be the most horrible salesperson but people would buy from her anyway just 'cause she's cute! 

AARG!  It makes me angry.

But it also makes me very happy because it's fun and very easy to do.  Everybody knows what they are and what kind they want.  It's funny though, because this year we switched bakers.  All of the cookie names changed so all the younger girls who have  never sold cookies before don't know what to do.  Advantage!

My favorite ones are the Caramel deLites (Samoas), Thin Mints, and Peanut Butter Patties (Tagalongs).  I guess that's kinda a lot.  I can't decide which ones I like best!  Probably Peanut Butter Patties.  I wish the name didn't have to change!  It just doesn't seem right!

So, if you like Girl Scout cookies and want to buy some, give me a ring!

No comments: