Tuesday, January 4, 2011

School Again

Today was our first day back at school since December 17.  I just realized that I created this blog over break so I'll tell you a little about the school I go to.

My teachers names are Mr. R and Mrs. W.  There are 19 students in my class.  Our school is really small, in fact, we're in a Church basement (not my Church, by the way).  Thankfully, though, we are moving next year.  It's getting quite cramped!  My classroom is a converted kitchen.  And, we're all 4th - 5th graders, all hitting our growth spurts at the same time.  What a squeeze!

My favorite subject is math but I really like to read.  You can call me a nerd and I won't be mad.  Four eyes is pushing it, though.  My favorite Montessori material is Racks and Tubes (used for division beginners [I had that lesson two years ago and did it for fun even after I learned division without that material]).

I love my school even though certain teachers may not be my favorites and some people irk me.  It's fine.  I can handle it.  I feel so blessed when I stop and look around to see all the friends and people who care for and love me.

1 comment:

Emma said...

PS
R stands for Rouse and W stands for Wellinghoff.