Wednesday, January 12, 2011

S is Also for School

I really like school.

Especially my school.

It's a Montessori school.

Montessori is a very different style from regular schools.  Every body has different work to do, and they all do it at different times.  The teacher may give a lesson to one person or the whole class.  Everyone works at their own pace.  If something is too easy, you get to move on, even if not everybody is ready.  It is a safe work enviorment where everybody is seen both as an individual and as the same, which is good.  I like that.

Another thing that kinda has to do with school is Girl Scouts.  Well, not really, but I wanna talk (write) about it. 

I love my Girl Scout troop.  Espically my leader.  She is really nice, and has tons of experience.  We get to do a lot of fun things and a lot more of it than some other troops.  Even though there are some certain people in my troop that may not be my absolute favorite people in the whole world, we all get along and everybody, for the most part, has a good time.

This year we are working on our bronze award and we have gotten to do some really fun stuff.  In the spring we will be doing a service project and I am realy looking forward to it

We are also having a camping trip this weekend.  So excited!

(PS: our leader wrote a really good post on her blog [most of my inspiration] about girl scouting...
http://south-city-musings.blogspot.com/2010/09/what-is-girl-scouting-for.html)

No comments: