Thursday, January 27, 2011

Ucky

Today at school the sewage system backed up.  I guess I timed this cold just right because my nose is so stuffy I couldn't smell it!  Everyone was like, "Emma, you're so lucky you couldn't smell it!"  "This is so gross"  "It smells so bad!"  It was nice and funny because Mr. Rouse moved the trash can by me because I used so many tissues! 

I even tried the Neti Pot and it didn't work!  If you don't know what a Neti Pot is, it's this thing that looks like a little teapot.  You fill it with warm distilled water and this special packet and you put it up your nose.  You lean over and put the end spout thingy in one nostril and all of the junk is supposed to come out the other nostril.  I can't believe this.  How does it not work?!?

I want my nose to be un-stuffed and this nasty cough to be gone.  Pleez?

Oh, let me know if you want Girl Scout cookies by FRIDAY because the form is due this weekend.  Thank you!

No comments: