Monday, February 21, 2011

I Don't Know What To Call This Post (Sorry!)

So, Saturday and Sunday my aunt and uncle were here and we went to the science center (which, by the way, is not nearly as good as the one in Minnesota) and got to swim at their hotel.  They are so nice!  We even got to have cupcakes because it was his birthday.

Today we didn't have school so we had a play date.  All day.  It was fun, but yeah.  Exhausting.  We went to the West County mall and ate lunch at Chick-Fil-A and poked around at Barnes and Noble (but we didn't buy anything.  I decided that it was too expensive and I would wait.  I have plenty of books).  It was fun!

The lady who got hit by a car died.  Please pray for her mama.  Her mom is the sweetest old lady you'd ever meet!

AARGH, it makes me mad though!  The suspect got away!  On the bright side, she is in heaven with God with so more pain or hurting or sorrow or anything bad.  And the police are giving out tickets!  I would say that about 2 in 10 people don't even slow down and probably 6 or 7 don't even stop!  That is a problem.

No comments: