Wednesday, February 2, 2011

S is for Sick. And Snow. And School. And Scouts.

And Seriously.  I don't wanna be sick anymore.  I don't think my throat can take much more strep.  And I wanta go to school!  I miss it.

Sick sick sick sick.

Doing better.  So on Monday I woke up, breathed in, coughed once, and vomited (thank fully in the toilet), went to the doctor, and slept, and then took a miserable shower, and slept all day and all night.  Some well needed sleep!  20 hours!  My dad said that I played video games in my sleep with him but I think that was his sarcasm coming out.  I'm sure.  Right?!  People don't play video games in their sleep!  Or do they?

Snow snow snow snow.

It snowed.  Again.  I really didn't think we'd ever get this much in one year, living in Saint Louis!  We still didn't get to go sledding... ah, the disappointment.  But it's okay.  It snowed, and that in itself is enough for me.  But since it snowed and freezing-rained and sleeted and hailed, we didn't have any

School school school school.

I wouldn't have gone anyway so that's good because it didn't count against my absence.  But darn it, now we have to go to school into June!  My mom probably won't make us go, though.  (Smirk.)

And, to top it off, I sold 135 boxes of Girl Scout cookies.  Yay me!  Last year I sold 160, but I sold less this year because I had to give a lot of my customers to my sister this year.  Still, that's alotta cookies!  Enough for me.

No comments: