Saturday, February 5, 2011

Lobby Hobby

Lobby Hobby, no, that's not it.  Blobby Hobby?  Hobby Lobby.  That's it.  Okay, so we went to Hobby Lobby today.

I had $25ish and I got some yarn and knitting needles.  Hooray!  The other day I finished a scarf that I'm giving Abigail for her birthday and today I started one for my mom for her birthday.  I should of made hers first, though, because her birthday is on Monday and Abigail's is on the 13th.  I'll have to give it to her late. (Don't worry, dad, I already told her.  I think maybe I shouldn't of?  Oh man!) Well, I guess it's better late than not at all.  Bummer.

I really need to work on standing up straight.  Momma says I have the hump, the slouch, and the pooch.  Dang it, she's right!  Don't you ever get tired of being right, mom?  Bah humbug.  Oh, wait.  I can't say that, it's not Christmastime anymore.  So I guess it's just bah? 

No comments: